As Owners take advantage of the programs that allow them to bring back their staff, they should ask themselves: 1) What have I learned from this experience? and 2) How do I prepare for the future? Working with their Consult YHN Account Manager, Owners need to define their comeback plan, considering:
- How do I review and reset the “catch up” goals necessary to recover lost business and hit our 2020 financial targets?
- How will business be different and what will we need to do to prepare to compete more aggressively for customers?
- How do we help every employee fully understand his/her role in achieving organizational success?
- What should we do now to develop the skills and increase the individual productivity of each employee?
- How do we train our team to capture more “opportunities” while still providing the highest quality of patient care?
- How do we create the staffing and scheduling capacity to best serve customers and drive revenue and profit?
Consult YHN is ready to help every practice with all six items. A key vehicle through which we do this is by providing weekly role specific training to improve individual skills that drive revenue and profit. Now is the time to build a strong foundation and train your staff on the skills which will make them more productive and efficient. Even if your staff is currently on furlough, we encourage Owners to join our teletrainings now in order to learn our approach and ensure accountability once employees are back in office and able to join us. In order for practices to thrive in a post COVID-19 world, each staff member, including Owners, must be ready and able to contribute more than they ever have before.
Many companies may utilize online courses that cost money, an unattractive or even unviable option as they try to control and cut expenses during COVID-19. As members of Consult YHN, you can leverage our teletraining courses without any additional expense.
While this era of social distancing makes classroom events impossible, the Consult YHN teletraining program uniquely allows us to deliver high quality training for every role in your practice including Providers, Front Office Professionals, Directors of Operations, Practice Development Representatives, and Owners.
- All the Right Things behaviors and scripting
- Skill development to support organizational goals
- KPI tracking
- Best practice sharing
- Peer networking
- Addressing the needs and expectations of the post COVID-19 customer
About the Author
Kenneth Gregory joined Consult YHN in 2014 and currently serves as a Training Manager in the West Region. He is a retail veteran, having previously worked for such giants as Target, Starbucks, and CVS in multiple leadership roles. Ken rarely puts pen to paper but is always thinking about how to make businesses thrive by leveraging the best asset within their four walls: their people. He works with field staff but is equally comfortable in front of audiology practice employees at all levels. Ken also loves an audience and enjoys being a classroom facilitator. While taking topics like this seriously, Ken likes to laugh at himself on occasion. However, his greatest gift might be his ability to get his three-month-old grandson to laugh.