Your website is your virtual practice and, today, most often your patients’ first impression of your brand and practice. Nearly 90 percent of consumers conduct online research before making a purchase, which includes visiting a business’s website.*
That’s why choosing the right digital partner is vital to your practice’s overall success. It’s important that you choose a reliable, competent, and highly skilled digital partner that you can trust to manage your online marketing needs, including your website. Choosing the right partner could increase visitors to your website and in turn, drive more new patients through your front door.
Over the last few years, the number of digital agencies has skyrocketed, making it difficult for business owners to vet and choose the right one.
So, how do you know if you have the right partner? The below questions are a great place to start:
1. Do I own my website?
2. Is my website a custom design?
3. Is my website a responsive design (mobile/tablet friendly)?
4. Are the phone numbers on my website click-to-call?
5. Does my website support online scheduling?
6. Is my website updated with new product launches and content from my manufacturers?
7. How often is my website content being updated?
8. Do you provide additional digital marketing services?
9. How are you measuring results?
10. What is your digital return on investment?
Still not sure if your current website provider is the best fit for your business? Consult YHN Marketing will conduct a personalized website and digital marketing assessment, including a geographic and competitive analysis. Contact your Account Manager to learn more about our comprehensive marketing services, including the Consult Digital Program. Or, contact our in-house team today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*United States Ecommerce Country Report, 2017